Crashing suddenly !!!!!!

Skyrish

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
So i bought my pc and it was working 24/7 for 2 weeks perfectly, suddenly it crashed one time, the second day twice, the third day it started crashing every 2 hours, day after every hour, then every 30 min, then 10 min and in the end it started crashing while installing windows.
And no it's not the windows, i'm using windows from microsoft self.

OId thread (PC specs there also) : http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-3382149/sudden-bsod-minute-irql-equal.html

Anyway, my cpu was overclocked by the company itself by a professional guy to 4.5Ghz and it was always like that, but somehow after 2 weeks it started crashing... i put it on 4.2Ghz and it started crashing less (once an hour), so i put it on 4.1Ghz and since then the PC has been working perfectly for around 2/3 weeks.

Today the BSOD started again and i have no idea what the problem is .... can anyone please read the dump files and tell me what's wrong?

https://files.fm/u/yzbhhmpr

Solution
You bought it from a company who also OC'd it and you're seeing instability issues??

If you still can, I'd be returning this and having them address the issue - you buy a completed rig for convenient, and this is sounding very inconvenience even a few weeks in.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
You bought it from a company who also OC'd it and you're seeing instability issues??

If you still can, I'd be returning this and having them address the issue - you buy a completed rig for convenient, and this is sounding very inconvenience even a few weeks in.

Solution

Seanie280672

Estimable
Mar 19, 2017

Best answer, after 2 weeks if its doing that, send it back, dont mess with it, it may void your warranty, if they guarantee your system to run at 4.5ghz, and its not doing that, id take it straight back to them to sort out, id be pissed after only 2 weeks.

EDIT: ive just seen your system specs, id love to know how they overclocked that CPU to 4.5ghz on a motherboard that doesnt have overclock ability, have you been possibly messing with the BLK ?

Skyrish

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
Ye they asked me to send it back but that will take up to 2 weeks till i get it back and i thought maybe there is another solution.. i guess i'll send it back anyway.
Thx

Skyrish

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017

I haven't touched anything, i bought the pc building website and there was an overclocking option for 20 euro's extra and i took it

TRENDING THREADS