Question Crazy gigabyte X570 Master issue

Nov 1, 2019
I've built my own computers for years and worked with many gigabyte motherboards but I've never seen this kind of problem before. Everything works great until i flash the main bios to a newer version. Then it fails to load windows. However the back up bios works just fine, so it clearly not a hardware issue.

I can access the main bios and change any settings but It won't load windows. It states there is no boot drive available. I thought this may have been a defective board as did gigabyte when i put in a ticket for technical support, However i got a replacement board from amazon as i thought the first was broken and now the replacement board is doing the exact same thing.

It has to be a software option somewhere, but i can't for the life of me figure out what it is and have searched everywhere. Does anyone have any ideas? I've tried re-flashing the bios, clearing the CMOS, loading optimized defaults ect. but to no avail. The only post code is AA, which apparently stands for reserved whatever that is. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

well 0xAA is indeed reserved (for acpi/asl)
here is its meaning> System has transitioned into ACPI mode. Interrupt controller is in APIC mode.
this means everything is okay and pc is about to boot to windows
since it fails then this has something to do with sleep/wakeup/fastboot (from windows side)
can u run windows, disable fastboot, then update bios
if it fails to boot, u could try repair usb drive if that helps

hore some guide on how to disable it in power options
https://help.uaudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/213195423-How-To-Disable-Fast-Startup-in-Windows-10