Crazy Stutter Problem (New Pc)

Jan 8, 2019
I just sold my old pc to upgrade to a better system and now I'm having the worst problem ever and cant fix it. My specs are ryzen 5 2600, gtx 1070ti strix, 8x2 tridentz 3000mz, 128gb ssd, and a portable hdd 2tb and using a biostar x370gt7 for my mobo. When I tried to boot my system for the first time, I plugged it into a wall just to see if all fans spin and what not. When I went to go turn it on with a monitor the power button didn't work so I've been using the power button on my mobo manually to turn my pc on. Thats the first problem. Then i got no screen because I guess I needed to get a bios update to use an x370 mobo with a 2nd gen ryzen. So I did that and it worked but once in a while my pc will have a stutter. The audio, gameplay, mouse will all stutter out of no where. Its not fps because when it happens I will still be getting 200fps+. Even the rgb ram stutters. When I was letting my friend play Rocketleague on my computer today it happened and the portable hdd makes tiny noise all the time but when it started to stutter even the hdd stuttered. My windows is on the ssd and even Rocketleague. I believe this problem has to do with my ram or mobo. Im not sure if a new install of windows would help or if that is pointless. I dont want to do it because I just finished installing all my games and got all the software again. Please help and let me know what you guys think. When I was in a csgo match it happened and I was so irritated because it didnt stop for like a minute I signed out of my pc and signed back in real quick and my pc was not stuttering again.