Creative Assembly Releases PC Specs For 'Total War: Warhammer,' Game Delayed To May 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

LORD_ORION

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2007
Can't help but notice they never show units in combat. in normal gameplay.

Mofos need to learn some allelomimetic algorithms for individual movment and get some synched combat animations so everything doesn't look so unfluid like in every other Total War game.

Gurg

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2013
I have zilch interest in games waging war on orcs, vampire and other such rubbish. The best game in the Total War series is Empire and the programming in that is flawed. Seems to me that if they invested and developed a good program platform that worked well and didn't crash and stall on even a high performance PC, they could substitute in whatever time periods, scenarios, areas, countries, factions and units the consumer wanted.

LORD_ORION

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2007
Seems to me that if they invested and developed a good program platform that worked well and didn't crash and stall on even a high performance PC, they could substitute in whatever time periods, scenarios, areas, countries, factions and units the consumer wanted.

Heh, and interchangeable too...
18th Century America vs Warhammer Orcs vs The Roman Empire vs Saladin. Map: Moonbase 1

Gurg

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2013

Other than the software bug issues, one of the biggest requests I saw online about Empire was that players wanted more "factions"/countries that were playable and essentially a world map. People also wanted to be able to play their home/native country/area as a faction Japan, China, SE Asia, Africa, S America. Perhaps having a base historical that could be picked up at different times for new factions such as America after the Revolutionary War. Basically the same war technology in Empire was utilized until the American Civil War changed everything.

Not sure the same gunpowder software would be compatible with the arrows, spear, sword catapult programming. But the same basic concept would be good for earlier time frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.