[SOLVED] Critical Error: My bios is freezed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raial2

Prominent
Dec 13, 2017
Hi!

I'm in problems! 

Yesterday I bought an HDD, WD 1tb, because I wanted to have Windows in my  main hard drive and a second mac OS High Sierra in my new  HDD.

I did a partition of the HDD, 500gb and 500gb. One partition to save files and share them between my two operative systems and the another for installing OS X. 

When I was installing the mac OS High Sierra I wanted to use the disk utility to format the partition I wanted to use to install it. I selected Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and I tried to format it. Then the disk utility gave me an error saying that something was wrong. I thought: ok, let's try again and reboot the system.

When I rebooted the system, my surprise was that my PC was freezed in the Motherboard's Logo (in my case, Gigabyte) and I couldn't do anything, neither enter the bios nor going to the boot setup.

Now I have opened the PC and I have taken out the new HDD. Without the HDD connected the PC seems well. If I connect again the HDD, the PC gets freezed again in the Motherboard's logo.

What should I do? I'm really worried... I hope my HDD is not broken.

I forgot to say that I have an i7 6700, motherboard Gigabyte Z170-HD3P, Samsung SSD.

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.