Question Critical procces died followed by reboot and select proper boot device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2019
Piracy is NOT allowed and will not be assisted on this site
Hey, i recently buyed this pc but 3 days ago i tried to install a watch dogs 2 cpy file. I think it was a virus because after 15 minutes my pc shut downed with the message CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED followed by reboot and select proper boot device. I tried to remake the boot order. It worked for like 3 hours then the same thing happaned. I unplugged my pc and then tried to do the same but my ssd didnt show up in the order, but my hdd did. Later that same day it worked because the ssd did show up, in this time i completely reinstalled windows 10, 2 days passed and this happaned again, i tried the same thing for like 4 times but the ssd did not came back. I dont even have a usb to update bios so i dont know what else should i do instead of remove the mobo battery, wait some minutes and put it back, should i do that, and if i would to this do i need to remove the gpu or not? Mobo model: MSI B350 Tomahawk, GPU model: Radeon RX 580 4gb

Jul 1, 2019
What is full system specs?

Also is that "cpy file" a pirate copy?

Ryzen 5 1600x
16GB Ram DDR4 3000mhz
RX580 MSI 4GB
Kingston A400 i think, 240GB
Hard disk 500GB 5900rpm, i dont know the producter
MSI B350 Tomahawk mobo
Widows 10 pro.

I cracked only 2 games and then tried to torrent watch dogs 2, the first 2 games were from igg games but watch dogs was from a youtube video, i dont really know what you mean if it was a pirate file, im a romanian and new to cracks dont really understand..

Status
Not open for further replies.