Question Critical process died/paged fault in non paged pool bsod

Mar 24, 2023
Hello and thank yoh in advanced so I have just installed new pny 16gb ram sticks into my Acer nitro 5 laptop the first boot was successful but after loading a game and playing for 20-30 minutes it hit me with the critical process dies error booted it back up ran fine for another 30 minutes then errored out again giving me paged fault in non paged pool error let it fixed the issue works normally now can anyone tell me why it did this or if I miss a step when putting in the ram thank yoh for your time

generally, if you just installed the ram then you would want to update the bios to the current version or reset it to defaults.
then boot on a memtest86 boot cd and test the RAM for defects.

it is common for the RAM memory settings not to be correct in bios so you might want to check that the memory profile is set.

Mar 24, 2023
generally, if you just installed the ram then you would want to update the bios to the current version or reset it to defaults.
then boot on a memtest86 boot cd and test the RAM for defects.

it is common for the RAM memory settings not to be correct in bios so you might want to check that the memory profile is set.
After the paged fault error it restarted and the. It was running fine for a while nothing as of right now but I can’t put a boot disk unles it’s a thumb drive as I done have a disk player I did do a mem diag to see if there were any errors or anything corrupted but. O thing turned up