[SOLVED] Crossfire 2x 580 4gb very low fps

Jan 28, 2022
Hello.
I play pubg battlegrounds with 1 gpu rx 580 4gb sapphrie nitro and i have 120-140fps on low setting. I try with 2 rx 580 4gb sapphire nitro on crossfire, and the fps drop to 60-70 on the same settings . why ?

My setup

cpu i7-7700k
ram 16gb ram 3200
motherboard msi tomahawk z270
spu 850w corsair

temperature on gpu maxim 65 degrees

Solution

However I can confirm that PUBG as of January 2018 foes not support Crossfire, just like it didn't before. I have 2x R9 270X`s, and as soon as I turn crossfire on I get stutter, freezing and about 40% less fps than running just one card.

Looks like you guys have a similar experience. If a game doesn't support CF/SLI you'll see either no improvement, or lower frames. There is a reason AMD/Nvidia has dropped multi GPU support. I would honestly just stop trying to use them both for gaming.

4745454b

Titan

However I can confirm that PUBG as of January 2018 foes not support Crossfire, just like it didn't before. I have 2x R9 270X`s, and as soon as I turn crossfire on I get stutter, freezing and about 40% less fps than running just one card.

Looks like you guys have a similar experience. If a game doesn't support CF/SLI you'll see either no improvement, or lower frames. There is a reason AMD/Nvidia has dropped multi GPU support. I would honestly just stop trying to use them both for gaming.

Solution