[SOLVED] Crossfire between built-in motherboard GPU and integrated CPU GPU chip?

headloser

Distinguished
May 31, 2010
Hi there,
I have a tough question, since good luck trying to find a "affordable GPU card" out there, I was wondering what about the built-in motherboard GPU?
A few weeks ago I lost, AT THE SAME TIME, Ryzen 5 1500x CPU and Radeon 580X GPU card. Two weeks later, i was lucky to get the new Ryzen 5 5600G CPU on sale.
I am current using the build-in GPU on the Ryzen 5 5600G. It does the job but barely about to play Destiny 2 unless i went to very bare GPU setting.
Could i, in theory, have both BUILT-IN motherboard and RYZEN 5 5600g GPU be put into crossfire mode?

Solution
D
As mentioned above you only have one GPU and that’s integrated. If you were to have a desktop with that CPU I still don’t believe you could crossfire a discrete video card with the integrated one
D

Deleted member 14196

As mentioned above you only have one GPU and that’s integrated. If you were to have a desktop with that CPU I still don’t believe you could crossfire a discrete video card with the integrated one

Solution