Question Crucial(Ballistics RGB 3000mt/s ram question

Feb 23, 2019
Current Set up:
Ryzen 5 1400 with stock fan
MSI B350m Bazooka MOBO
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb
4gb ddr4(2x4 ADATA)
Cheaper cyberpower case and 450w PSU(coming out this weekenc)

I am looking at a 2x8gb Crucial(Ballistics) Tactical Tracer(PN:BLT8G4D30BET4K.C8FD) Unbuffered NON ECC for my current setup, as well as a build I will be doing in a month or so. This build will consist of:
Ryzen 7 2700
Gigabyte x470 Aorus Ultra Gaming
Same GPU
Undecided CPU cooler
Hoping to use the 16gb plus my 8gb ADATA i have currently
EVGA 750w PSU

MY question is I read somewhere someone having an issue due to it being a 2rx8(cant find the write up again). Ive pulled motherboard compatibility specs for both MOBO's in question and they both show it as capable. Granted the Gigabyte pdf says its a 1rx8. Im just curious if anyone has some knowledge to this? I understand these are not the best but they do benchmark fairly well. And I am building on somewhat of a budget in mind. Id like to buy a set of ram that i can use now and in a month or so as well but I have actually spent sometime to find literally nothing that seems to be compatible according to the Mfr spec sheet. Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions. Thanks for reading.

Mixing together multiple memory kits have no guarantee to be compatible together. You can play around with that with no guarantees.

Qualified Vendor Lists show examples of what works, but are not all inclusive.

Memory is guaranteed in the form sold. Other combinations you decide to make have no guarantee to work together.

Feb 23, 2019
I understand my current ram wont be compatible with the new gigabyte board and Crucial RGB ram. It was a hope realistically to have both working in the current build due to me seeing they are both compatible with my current board(b350m bazooka). Its not a huge deal, as i was trying to up the ram in the current one. But waiting for the new build to start and spending money on a better kit is probably the way to go. I appreciate the response and help.