Crysis 2

ChSlavic71

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
What do you guys thnk crysis 2 will look like. Will it be even more demanding than the first game? And what would be the hardware required to run the game.

Thanks

andy_93

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2009
I would have thought that it will not be as demanding as the first. Crysis came out in 2007 and its still a pc killer,also i believe that it is coming out on Xbox and PS3,so it will be yet another ported game for PC users.
Sorry dont know any requirements as of yet.

fergie

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2008
There have been videos of Crysis 2 out for ages if you want to see what it looks like just type it in google. As for hardware I doubt the requirements should be too demanding as Andy said it's also on PS3 and 360.

NoCanDo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2010
I thought I heard somewhere that they made the graphics for the PC and then downgraded them for PS3 and XBOX (which they should do for every game, sorry console fans)
But that's only what I heard.
But whatever, I can't wait for next year, Mass Effect 3, Crysis 2 and F.E.A.R 3. Should be brilliant.

andy_93

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2009

I totally agree with you,i know its peoples preference on what they buy and buying a pc for gaming is vastly more expencive than a console and thats our choice i know but when a GPU alone can cost inexcess of £450(sorry from the uk) compared to a PS3,around £250 you want games that reflect the time,money it takes building a fairly high end PC.

victordilorenzo

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
^^ ya

I remember reading crytek was making this as a PC game then porting it to consoles. The PC verion was going to have a lot of effect the console versions wont. So I read somewhere a while back. SO I cant back that up.

BUT I would say from the screenshots I have seen, it will probably be just as demanding. But nothing an i7 and High end graphics card wont be able to max id bet.