Crysis warhead issue

camrune

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2010
my friend bought me crysis warhead yesterday off steam. i also got crysis wars with it which works fine. my issue is with warhead, i can boot up the game in a window but if i try to boot it up in full screen i get a cannot display this video mode error. im running windows xp 32 bit and i play crysis wars maxed out just fine. ive tried changing the resolution on my desktop and also in game and still get this bug any help would be great.

rawoysters

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
I got Warhead off of Steam also, 3 days ago. I hav'nt been able to play yet because it crashes after the first cut scene every time I try. I am going to work on it this weekend. I got the error one time that the display adapter failed so it's an Nvidia issue I'm sure. I will reply back to you with any info if I get it fixed.

camrune

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2010
nah i played with the resolution in game and desktop nothing works. idk makes no sense that crysis wars works and crysis warhead does not but ill give it a couple of days then maybe i will try driver sweeper but i got 14 others games installed that work just fine so who knows lol