i'm using Dxtory but it take a huge space on my HDD
All drivers are Up to date
Windows 7 sp1 x64

Ram : 6 GB DDR3 :ange:
CPU : Intel Pentium G2020 dual core :p
GPU : Nvidia GeFroce GT 640 2GB :p
Resolution : 1920 x 1080

Solution
It could be your CPU, If i were you i would at least get an i5 or i3, that chip is outdated. Also I would recommend you install more ram, you should at least have 8 or 12 GB's of ram. Lastly I would recommend you use Fraps to record videos.

Luchr1s

Reputable
Jan 3, 2016
It could be your CPU, If i were you i would at least get an i5 or i3, that chip is outdated. Also I would recommend you install more ram, you should at least have 8 or 12 GB's of ram. Lastly I would recommend you use Fraps to record videos.

Solution

Gamer2886

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014
Okay so you should know CSGO is quite CPU-bound, and given that your CPU is not very good, It's no surprise it get's laggy, especially when you record.

As to the rest, 6GB of RAM should be good for now, but when you get spare change, get 8GB. The GPU you have is not very good either, so wether or not you upgrade your CPU you're still gonna be some-what laggy.

Bottom line, change your CPU and GPU. No need for something very expensive, AMD's FX-6/8xxx will do fine. And the GPU also doesn't need to be very expensive either, a GTX 750/ti should do.

As to recording software, check if your GPU supports Shadowplay, It's a recording program available on NVIDIA cards only.

Best of luck!