CS GO minimizing every 1-2 minute

Madhuresh

Reputable
Mar 1, 2017
So the problem started from today cs go minimizes every 1-2 minute and keeping a look at task manager i found out a suspected app which might be causing the problem and that app i have never seen before in my task manager processes. So the app is named "Alarm Clock" when i right click over it to show its process the process is named as "filesbackup.exe *32" when i again right-click over this process and click on go to location it takes me to "C:/Programdata/Backup". When i manually to go "C:/Programdata" theres no such folder as Backup in it. The application alarm clock keeps appearing and disappearing every 1-2 minutes which i think is the reason the game gets minimized. Can anyone tell what is this "Alarm Clock" and "filesbackup.exe" and how do i stop it?

I ran a full system scan by installing anti-virus software after i faced this problem and found some virus as well as malwares which i have cleaned. Still that alarm clock app is present in task manager, is that some kind of virus?

The process filesbackup.exe *32 is usually mentioned only once but sometimes it gets multiplied to twice and even thrice. RAM consumed by it is around "15,000 K" still it varies over time. Digital signature on this says "Mozilla Corporation" and timestamp is 26 January 2017.

For the game being minimized i looked over for few solutions on internet i found some possible fixes like checking for hotkeys and disabling autoplay, etc etc i have tried them all but nothing seems to workout.

I m using windows 7,
i5-2320,
8 gb ram,
Geforce 730.

Thankyou in advance.

Edit : Forgot to mention when i click on "Switch to" or "Bring on front" or "Maximize" on that alarm clock application nothing shows up.

Madhuresh

Reputable
Mar 1, 2017

How to do that using MSE or Malwarebytes? And i went to safe boot mode and here i dont have any alarm clock application running in task manager nor any filesbackup.exe process, what could be the problem?