CSGO latency/ping/ms issue , need help.

Feb 6, 2019
Few days ago i've experience huge lag spikes (300+ ms) every few seconds. At first i thought it's my connection. Later i've tried to play again but same issue. So i went to update my drivers , windows updates and so on ( deleted my configs to replace them with fresh ones ) - nothing. Then my internet completely disappeared. "Exclamation symbol" showed up on my connection. Tried to back up old drivers , nothing. The next day blown the dust away , reconnected my PCI-e wireless adapter to the pc and my network was solved. But still experience lag spikes in-game. A guy suggested me to track the network usage. Everything is 0-0.1 except CS:GO - 0.4-0.6 on average and 0.8+ on lag spikes. Imo the problem is not with the internet at all but with the game itself. Would like to hear more experienced opinions and eventually solution.

Best regards !

There can't be any problems with a game except for temporary server issues. If otherwise your connection and speed are good, let's try to test connection to csgo servers.

Did you set your max ecceptable ping ingame? I strongly advise to set it to <100

Go to https://deepfocus.io/csgo_ping.php and check you pings to scgo servers

A more reliable test would be to download PCTView programm, run CSGO deathmatch and in TCPView you will see 'remote address' to which the game connects. Then you open command prompt and run the 'ping ###.###.#.### -t' with the remote adress you found put where # are.