Question CSGO started stuttering recently

Mar 8, 2021
Hi, as you can see in the title, my CSGO started stuttering recently.
So I haven’t played cs in about a week, before that I played it everyday and it only stuttered about 3 times at the start when it was loading everything in and they were very insignificant, and for the rest of the game it would run flawlessly. I also played other games during this one week and they also ran totally fine, but when I tried playing cs today it was stuttering.
Also, by stuttering I don’t mean regular stutters that happen often, what I’m talking about are rare stutters that happen randomly throughout the game (maybe every 10 minutes), and these didn’t happen before.

My pc specs are:

Rtx 3070 8gb
Ryzen 5 5600x
16gb ddr4 3200 mhz
250gb ssd (my cs is running on the ssd)
1TB hdd
650w power supply

So please, let me know if you know anything about this issue or how to fix it. (And specially why it’s only started happening recently)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

650W is the wattage of the power supply advertised on the PSU's sticker. What is the make and model of your PSU? What OS version are you working with? We're currently on version 20H2 for Windows 10. Did you sue DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then manually sourced said drivers from Nvidia's support site, then manually installed said drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard?