[SOLVED] Ctrl + D and Ctrl + R not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2021
Recently when I am playing CSGO and trying to strafe right (D) while crouched (CTRL), the action is unresponsive. However, when I am not crouching I can move to the right with no issue. Even when I walk (LEFTSHIFT) I can strafe right no problem. Same goes for when I am crouching and try to reload (R), can do it while uncrouched but when I am crouched I am unable to. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

I have tried booting my keyboard in bios mode and restarting my computer. I have also tried changing some of my key binds and even when I bind CTRL to walk, I still can't move to the right using D. Is CTRL+D or CTRL+R a shortcut or something? Any sort of insight would be very appreciated.

Operating system
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5-8600K 3.6 GHz 6-core processor
RAM
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
Motherboard
MSI - Z370-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Graphics
MSI - GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB VENTUS XS OC Video Card
Storage
Samsung - 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Keyboard
K70

Solution
Ok, try to follow this checklist:
  • Go through your applications (that is normally running), drivers and windows shortcuts. Are any of those set up with keyboard shortcut that may inflict with your games ?
  • Do a simple web search on "CSGO keyboard issues" and see if there are other people out there having similar problems and even known solutions.
  • Try to uninstall drivers, if possible use a very basic keyboard (borrow from friend, office, school etc) and see if it changes.
Ok, try to follow this checklist:
  • Go through your applications (that is normally running), drivers and windows shortcuts. Are any of those set up with keyboard shortcut that may inflict with your games ?
  • Do a simple web search on "CSGO keyboard issues" and see if there are other people out there having similar problems and even known solutions.
  • Try to uninstall drivers, if possible use a very basic keyboard (borrow from friend, office, school etc) and see if it changes.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.