[SOLVED] Cursor having issues moving left....

SPECOPS70

Honorable
Nov 29, 2018
Hello.

I have a three screen setup. I just replaced my center monitor with a better one. I have notice that when I move my cursor from the mid one to the left one it gets stuck on the left edge of the mid montior. I have to continue to try to get it past to the other monitor. it works after a few tries but it should not do that. I have no issues to continue to go left to my third screen. it is just happeing when moving cursor from the new center monitor to the left one. why? thx

Solution
Go to the display options, you will see the layout of the screens there. Do an "identify displays" and drag the monitors around to match the locations of them on your desk. They may also be lined up a bit higher than the other or in different resolutions so the edges don't line up. What you are seeing is normal, just need to do a bit of looking into how the multiple displays work in Windows.
Go to the display options, you will see the layout of the screens there. Do an "identify displays" and drag the monitors around to match the locations of them on your desk. They may also be lined up a bit higher than the other or in different resolutions so the edges don't line up. What you are seeing is normal, just need to do a bit of looking into how the multiple displays work in Windows.

Solution