[SOLVED] Custom resolution/scale for a broken display

May 24, 2021
Hello.
I got an Lenovo V530 All in one pc with a broken display. In the bottom right corner I got a line of like 300x300 of dead pixels and the rest of the display is fine.
I'm looking on the internet for over 2 hours to find a solution to force a custom resoltuion/scale in order to avoid this side of my screen.
Is there any solution for running only a percentage of the display? I must specify that it is an intel gpu powered machine so no nvidia drivers.

Thanks.

Solution
I think the closest you got is split screen:

Except that, the OS tends to always try to utilize the whole monitor area, hence stretched image over cropped space.

So until you got a new monitor, manually resizing windows are probably the only viable option.

Except that, the OS tends to always try to utilize the whole monitor area, hence stretched image over cropped space.

So until you got a new monitor, manually resizing windows are probably the only viable option.

Solution
May 24, 2021

Thank you for your response, sadly I want to make it kind of a permanent solution, I mean not needing to set it up everytime I turn on the PC. This computer will be used by 2 emplyee girls who do not know complicated tricks in windows so I need something foolproof for the next 2-3 weeks until I get a replacement screen.