Custom Software Recreates World of Warcraft in Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabidFace

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
I must be coming down with something and am a very sick man. I stopped playing WoW about 7 years ago. After seeing this article and seeing the Google Map of this creation, it is giving me that "itch" I haven't felt in a long, long time.

But, this is f'n awesome, period.

luciferano

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
[citation][nom]LightningStryk17[/nom]Wasn't this same exact news posted a couple days ago...?[/citation]

I could be wrong, but I don't think that Tom's covered this a few days ago. It might have been covered elsewhere, but Tom's is almost always a few days to a few weeks behind the news curve like that, so that wouldn't be surprising.

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
[citation][nom]myromance123[/nom]Do you think he could do it for Guild Wars 2 as well? GW2 is huge, I'd love to see it MC'ed.[/citation]
they are already working on it,guaranteed.
that iis not, fair use

cool mod though

brisa117

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
I haven't ever played WOW, but I am thoroughly impressed. This would be awesome for other games... can you imagine Tamriel in Minecraft???

G

I would really like to play some sort of RPG with with mod as it looks like Azeroth.. this is truly amazing..

[citation][nom]RabidFace[/nom]I must be coming down with something and am a very sick man. I stopped playing WoW about 7 years ago. After seeing this article and seeing the Google Map of this creation, it is giving me that "itch" I haven't felt in a long, long time.[/citation]
"Guess what? I got a fever, and the only prescription is Azeroth!"

Status
Not open for further replies.