custom water build

0nly222

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
hello. can someone help me put together a custom water build? fittings, hardtubing, res and pump? thanks

Solution
Don't wanna be a pain or ruin your plans. But I would recommend you to Get a TITAN X PASCAL and then think of water-cooling it.
Going for custom loop on lower end GPUs is not satisfactory and a waste of money in my opinion.

Assuming that you have good budget try replacing GTX1070 with a GTX1080 or TITAN X PASCAL(TITAN X PASCAL becomes beast when water-cooled).

The gain in performance by doing so will be lot greater than what you get by water-cooling GTX1070.
Don't wanna be a pain or ruin your plans. But I would recommend you to Get a TITAN X PASCAL and then think of water-cooling it.
Going for custom loop on lower end GPUs is not satisfactory and a waste of money in my opinion.

Assuming that you have good budget try replacing GTX1070 with a GTX1080 or TITAN X PASCAL(TITAN X PASCAL becomes beast when water-cooled).

The gain in performance by doing so will be lot greater than what you get by water-cooling GTX1070.

Solution