CyberPowerPC model GUA2600BST internet not working.

Apr 9, 2018
I bought this computer:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-ultra-desktop-amd-ryzen-5-1400-8gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-580-1tb-hard-drive-black/5833100.p?skuId=5833100

from Best Buy. It's the CyberPowerPC model GUA2600BST. I got everything set up, the computer is working, and the only problem is an extremely weak internet connection or no internet connection at all. Are there any solutions?

(note I have the solution and am answering my own questions since I couldn't find the answer online and don't want others to have to have any issues that I did.)

Solution
The answer is simple: in the box your PC came in there will be a small bag containing a small black piece. It should be relatively flat and oval-shaped. There will be an extended piece that folds over either side. At the other end are two gold bits. These plug into two gold pieces on the PC, at the back of it below the DVI-D port. Connect the piece here and set it on top of your PC (it's magnetic) with the extended piece (the antenna) pointing upwards. This should solve your issue.
Apr 9, 2018
The answer is simple: in the box your PC came in there will be a small bag containing a small black piece. It should be relatively flat and oval-shaped. There will be an extended piece that folds over either side. At the other end are two gold bits. These plug into two gold pieces on the PC, at the back of it below the DVI-D port. Connect the piece here and set it on top of your PC (it's magnetic) with the extended piece (the antenna) pointing upwards. This should solve your issue.

Solution