[SOLVED] Cyberpunk 2077; Female character for less bugs

Adam65

Great
Nov 29, 2020
Guys, I know its weird, but I've been playing both male and female V. And the male one is bugy ! So if you're starting just new i recommend to pick female V

Anyone else realised this as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Finish as male V and current play female V have maybe 3-4 crashes entire time. Not notice stability difference between male or female. 2nd playthru more for explore more and stories. Taking Judy and Panam with me on playthru just for something different. Its fun, they do little damage but they dont die. For me would say favorite place Japantown, fav vehicle beast, favorite gun was tech sniper rifle forget name.

Overall game was very stable did not experience bad crashing. Did see some funny anomolies. Was able tune settings to get 70+ fps then tried HDR mod looks really good but like they say lose around 15fps so had turn settings downs some. HDR on low was better looking than no HDR on higher settings. Looking forward to...

mcdoogan

Commendable
Oct 26, 2018
Haven't started my playthru with Male V yet but I did finish the game with Female V with 65 hours of game time.

The only bugs I really ran into where falling thru the map once, some minor visual bugs causing 3d models to flip out and a ton of NPC car pathing issues but I think that's more of the crappy AI coding in the game then the game itself.

Luckily the game never crashed once.

Adam65

Great
Nov 29, 2020
I can try giving you an equal save file as your male character, so you would know how playing female V feels like, if you want

Male V is running animation is crazy, the hand movement and so on, and sometimes when running the sound disappears,(walking sound) and alot of visual bugs

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
Finish as male V and current play female V have maybe 3-4 crashes entire time. Not notice stability difference between male or female. 2nd playthru more for explore more and stories. Taking Judy and Panam with me on playthru just for something different. Its fun, they do little damage but they dont die. For me would say favorite place Japantown, fav vehicle beast, favorite gun was tech sniper rifle forget name.

Overall game was very stable did not experience bad crashing. Did see some funny anomolies. Was able tune settings to get 70+ fps then tried HDR mod looks really good but like they say lose around 15fps so had turn settings downs some. HDR on low was better looking than no HDR on higher settings. Looking forward to dlc but they say it maybe pushed back so not until summer.

Solution

Adam65

Great
Nov 29, 2020
For now, It's enjoyable, they need to add more npc's, I saw the homeless guy more than 10 times in different cities
(And that ungerground night city)
God this game will be so great in future. Let's hope developers can finish the game properly