News Cyberpunk 2077 PC Benchmarks, Settings, and Performance Analysis

Algalorrd

Reputable
May 30, 2019
Yeah. And it's performance on my RTX 2070 is laughable. I'm struggling to keep above 30 fps even with all graphics settings on the lowest option.
What a joke. This game needs an optimization for yesterday. It feels like CD Projekt Red could delay it for 2021 but they decided to release it anyway to avoid the huge backlash of another delay...

Yeah. And it's performance on my RTX 2070 is laughable. I'm struggling to keep above 30 fps even with all graphics settings on the lowest option.
What a joke. This game needs an optimization for yesterday. It feels like CD Projekt Red could delay it for 2021 but they decided to release it anyway to avoid the huge backlash of another delay...

At 4K?

spongiemaster

Admirable
Dec 12, 2019
Looking at the benchmarks, it would have to be at 4k.

One of great things about buying a new video card in the past, was going through your old games and playing them with maxed out settings you couldn't use before or at higher resolutions than you could before even if you had top end hardware when it was released. Now, people whine about games not being optimized when their 2 year old mid range card can't play at a resolution only the top 2% of gamers are using.