Question Cyberpunk 2077 Stutters

Nov 13, 2021
I decided to try and refund this game the other day but was denied since I was over two hours. Its not that I don't want to play this game but I've had to do alot of troubleshooting just to get the game mostly working. When I first got the game the frames would be terrible and most times I went into another screen like inventory or an arcade game the frames would drop to 6 fps for awhile. After much troubleshooting most of the issues have been fixed except for one, stuttering every 5 seconds, which makes the game really hard to enjoy. I wanted to see if anyone had any other ideas, here are the steps I've taken at this point.

• Updated windows
  • updated gpu driver
  • Changed native resolution of my monitor from 4k to 2560 X 1440
  • Changed to medium graphic settings and then brought down the resolution
  • turned on dlss for best performance, by this time the terrible frame drops stopped completely
  • turned on max frame rate to be 60 fps
  • went into application settings in windows and set priority to high for the game, stutters seemed to stop for a period but when I went back into the game they came back.
  • turned vsync on and off to see if there was any positive change. Turning vsync on helped with the screen tearing and didn't cause any stutter issues when I had it on.
  • At this point I can play for a short period of time and it will not stutter. But after a short period of time the stutter comes back.
  • I have watched over my system performance and at no point does my gpu or cpu reach 100 %.
Any other ideas?

system specs:

• AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia geforce RTX 2060
  • 2 TB of Samsung 980 M.2
  • Asus Strix B450-I

Nov 13, 2021
Next I used hexed.it to change the code for the game after following the steps in the url I posted. This did not fix anything unfortunately. After I changed the DLSS to "quality" which helped me play the game for about 2 hours but then the stutters came back. Still looking at ways to fully fix this issue.