Cyberpunk Games to Play While Waiting for Cyberpunk 2077

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dues Ex, all of them.

For something different, Remember Me.

[video="[MEDIA=youtube]0r-nzz3yhK4[/MEDIA]
[i][size=2][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r-nzz3yhK4]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r-nzz3yhK4[/url][/size][/i]
"][/video]
Was going to suggest that, but the early ones one run on this rig. They need to be optimized I guess.

CP 2077 system requirements just came out, and they are lower than I expected:

EiNd95-WAAAyFrm

Reactions: Frindis

Massiveredboi

Reputable
Apr 19, 2020
I dont see it being mentioned, but a absolutely amazing cyberpunk game that I recently tried was ghostrunner, and it absolutly slaps.

I'd say the closest game to it that I played would be mirrors edge, which also was amazing.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2020
VirtuaVerse, Cloudpunk, Technobabylon, Satellite Reign could be an alternatives for playing while waiting cyberpunk.

Frindis

Reputable
Nov 29, 2020
Been some rounds in Warzone:) I'm going to try my best (again) to play Resident Evil 7: Biohazard this upcoming week and see if I can get any further without chickening out. @ScrewySqrl I am very happy with the CP 2077 system requirements since my PC is in the mid-range.

FarmerFran

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2009
I am late to the party but I have been playing Doom Eternal while waiting,

I have the dreaded 57.4GB lock up on CP since last night... so I might be playing Doom for a while

Massiveredboi

Reputable
Apr 19, 2020
Lol, I'm gonna be waiting for a good 3-4 Months or so before I upgrade my pc and even try cyberpunk 2077. I'll hope that by then, the issues with the game will be smoothed out, providing the true experience that CD Projekt intended.

Apr 1, 2021
It's an awesome game .. but taking HUGH space and taking high CPUs/ Some time my system fails. I have 12GB ram and i5 of 10th Gen still.

Status
Not open for further replies.