Cyborg Gaming Lights Availability

ajburr

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2013
I know this may sound like an odd question, but I'm wondering if anyone knows where I might get my hands on a pair of Cyborg Gaming Lights. They're not the most popular items, as they're finicky and don't always work properly. I managed to find a pair on eBay a while back, but one of the lights failed on me and I had to return them (they came from Great Britain too, so that was a pain, since I live in New York).

But I've always loved the effect and immersion they create. If anyone happens to have a couple, or knows where I can get them, please let me know.

This is a family friendly site.
Watch the language.
Lutfij

Lutfij

Titan
All options on retail sites like Amazon would be useless since they're relics. Provided you're talking about the Madcatz Cyborg gaming lights. Your best option would be to look around Chinese retailers trying to offload their inventory. Aliexpress/Alibaba would be a good place to start or you could scour Ebay and source them however since they're known to be dodgy hardware and people couldn't praise it for what it was capable of, it fell of the grid. Which is why it's so hard to find now(in working order ofc).

ajburr

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2013
I've already searched those three sites. And I'm well aware of their functionality problems. But when they DO work, they work great. The ones I had were great, but one of the lights suddenly stopped working. Which is why I was hoping to find them somewhere cheap, or someone here who doesn't want them anymore, or gave up on them.