D-Link Announces DSN-4000 Series iSCSI SAN Arrays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno1217

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
[citation][nom]mavroxur[/nom]I just don't picture D-Link in an enterprise environment.....[/citation]

I just can't picture anything from D-Link.

t_wilson

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2007
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]..reading that gave me a headache.[/citation]
I bought a D-Link DIR-655 over a year ago and I'm happy with it. It's a very solid product.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]Inferno1217[/nom]I just can't picture anything from D-Link.[/citation]
No comment about enterprise level hardware but for the most part, I've only owned D-link routers and they're solid. Only time I had something different was a Linksys router, which I returned for a D-link because it kept dropping signal.

ThisIsMe

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
There is no reason for these things to cost as much as they do. And these are right at the bottom starting price range for this catagory, too. Seriously, just cuz you can charge that much doesn't mean you should. Most of these devices, even by the "higher end" brands, are not worth more than maybe $1,000 at best. The devices listed above should not cost more than $300 empty, with no drives installed.

...just saying

Pailin

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
REALLY TOMS....

Please Do Not Allow Adds that play sound On as default and Certainly NOT Adds we cannot silence...

I am Sure Many users here Open Many News pages at once. Is Just Plain annoying trying to hunt down Which page(s) are making the noise >_<

Please Fix ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.