Question Daily Uninstall/Reinstall of Wifi Adapter Via Device Manager

Aidan B

Honorable
Sep 11, 2016
I'm really not sure why this is happening, as I haven't messed with any wifi-related settings for ages, but for the past couple of days, going on a week now, I've had to uninstall & reinstall my wifi adapter via the device manager in order to access anything other than Google-owned sites. This goes for standalone programs as well, everything is affected and will not connect, but Google sites will. For the most part, doing this fixes the problem, but roll around to the next day, at a seemingly random time of the night (this always happens around the 6pm-11pm range) I instantly lose connection to anything and everything. Sites will stop loading and give me an error, or just like tonight, a couple of minutes past 10pm, I get kicked from a match in a video game because I had just lost connection. I'm really not sure why this is happening, what it means, and if there are any ways to permanently fix it. Here are some PC specs in case it helps:
Wifi-Adapter: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller (I am hard-wired to an extender, and rebooting it doesn't usually help)
MoBo: MSI 760GMA-P34(FX)
GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 Black Edition SC
CPU: AMD FX-6300
RAM: 16Gb DDR3, HyperX Fury

This may not be a windows issue since it could arise from your internet service. I often have to reboot the modem to reconnect the computer through wifi to the smart tv. I complain to the isp that the cisco modem loses the connection and the isp promises to look for new modem code but nothing has solved the problem.