DARPA Creates "World's Most Complex" LIDAR Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
A shame that the average American public barely knows basic chemistry (and easily frighten by Di-hydrogen Monoxide), and would most likely not understand/appreciate the innovation.

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]colaturka[/nom]can you enlighten me?[/citation].. Are you sure you need that clarification?

I won't spoil it, but it's everywhere and some people did think that that molecule would cause cancer some time ago.. ;)

pythy

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
One of the advantages of LADAR is the fact that it delivers greater detail and enables applications such as fast 3D mapping. The problem of LADAR is delivered accuracy and speed
What the?

[citation][nom]A Bad Day[/nom]A shame that the average American public barely knows basic chemistry (and easily frighten by Di-hydrogen Monoxide), and would most likely not understand/appreciate the innovation.[/citation]

My brother and I love getting people with that all the time. :lol:

We may not be scientist but we at least try to remember and/or figure out most of the stuff. (or at least the common stuff such as that.)

QEFX

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2007
[citation][nom]colaturka[/nom]can you enlighten me?[/citation]

Ha ha ha ... I got the joke.

Subtle colaturka, very subtle.

G

Believe it or not we can scan a mine cavity in anywhere between 10 to 20 minutes... you do get more detail the slower the scan is done, but the major problem is how clunky survey equipment is.

Status
Not open for further replies.