Das Keyboard Goes Gaming With 'Division Zero' Series, New 'Alpha-Zulu' Keyboard Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ervit

Honorable
May 23, 2015
How quiet is it? My Logitech rattles a lot and I can't find a positively quiet keyboard. Although I'm not sure I'd pay $159 justfor it being quiet, either...

Lutfij

Titan
ervit,
have you tried adding dental bands to the switches? If you're an avid keyboard user then you might as well look into the black o rings for reducing travel distance and some of the noise.

toddyboddy,
Don't quite understand what you mean by Razer'd...? Are you implying the angular designs?

On that note, This keyboard looks spunky! You can count on the German's to make things that stand out of the crowd both in form and in function ;) Bravo DAS!

innocent bystander

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
How quiet is it? My Logitech rattles a lot and I can't find a positively quiet keyboard. Although I'm not sure I'd pay $159 justfor it being quiet, either...

I use a Logitech K800. It's the quietest keyboard I've ever laid hands on. It's under $100, wireless, backlit and performs as well as any wired keyboard I ever had. I pair it with a Logitech Performance Mouse MX (wireless, on the same receiver USB dongle as the keyboard). I game on this setup for hours, hammer out schoolpapers, etc. Never once had a problem.

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014

If you want a "quiet" keyboard, there are other options. That's not what this keyboard is about. I just noticed that it's relatively quiet, meaning that it sounded a little less noisy than a typical Brown-switch keyboard. (Brown is the closest comparison to these yellow switches in terms the mechanics.)

Status
Not open for further replies.