Data cable and USB driver for Sanyo PM-8200

I'd like to be an "occasional user" of my Sanyo PM-8200 as a modem.
Where can I get the cable?
Where can I get the driver?
I notice that there are these things for a Sanyo 8100. Will they work for a
PM-8200?

The data cable for an 8100 will work for an 8200

The USB driver for the 8100 supposedly works on the 8200.

I use FutureDial's SnapSync for my 8200 with my old 4900 data cable
(Sanyo connectors seem to stay the same)