Data recovery, windows won't boot up!!

Max hawa

Reputable
Jul 8, 2015
Recently I banged the surface of the keyboard on my gaming laptop due to anger and when I tried using the computer my whole desktop froze. After turning off the computer and booting it back on all I see is my company's logo and a loading screen with "system diagnoses" written on the bottom.

Many people have said that my hard drive is fine but I am not really sure.. I have taken it out of the computer and plugged it via USB externally to another device to try retrieving the data. Unfortunatly everytime the laptop tries loading all the files it freezes the whole desktop. Even third party softwares do the same thing. The closest we have gotten is a third party software showing the files and folders on the hard drive.

Do you think my hard drive is corrupt? I hear sounds and vibration.

Do you recommend putting the hard drive back into the laptop? People have told me I could burn a third party application into a disc and open it without windows even being able to boot up... How could I do this?

Do you guys have any suggestions as I don't want to pay the $100-400 price point to retrieve pictures and PSDs..