DC Universe Online Trailer is a Real Fan Pleaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
yeah, i was pretty unexcited for this game, btu after this trailer I'm watching closely.

granted its only cinematic, but if the game has as much attention to detail and the universe I'm sold. may be the MMO that hooks me until SW TOR. after a deluge of average MMOs (Aion springs immediately to mind), it will be nice to see something good, the real question then comes down to this, or FF 14...

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]anyone else think they should cancel the game and make a movie out of this?[/citation]

Na.... I want BOTH!!!!

Nice trailer.... just wondering how close the real game will be to the trailer.

hmmm.... thinking about replaying the characters' voice with the online players voice (and some trash talks).... hmmm...... I am scared...>_<

well... at least nice job on the trailer!

Man I wonder which this is based off because Superman made Black Adam look like a wuss. Black Adam is like Shazaam and should have given him a fight. Then again he was pretty pissed looking and had probably been setting in front of the sun for who knows how long absorbing power.

Glad to see Kevin Conroy as Batman and Mark Hamil as the Joker (best for each). Too bad they didn't get Tim Daly for Superman.

I truly think a Animated movie like this would probably be awesome.

Just wish it was a F2P after buying. I would so love to play it but am meh on paying fees.

dokiardo

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2010
As a long time everquest subscriber, I feel that soe will inevitably create a fail game. It happened in EQ, EQ2 Starwars etc. The financial backers usually push to hard to releae the stuff to early let alone uterly destroying the games. I would honestly trust an unknown before SOE. Saddly either way I will end up playing the game, but im not keeping my hopes up.

cobra5000

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2008
Great trailer! I hope the game turns out to be good, because as much as I love City of Heroes it is dated and Champions Online,(while very pretty) could really use more content. It would just be fantastic to have a fun MMO set in an iconic setting like the DC Universe. Marvel really screwed up not going with Cryptic for the Marvel MMO. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

kathiki

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2010
after what SONY did to Vanguard: Saga of heroes that was the best fantasy mmorpg ever made in terms of depth, graphics, world, gameplay i will never ever get my hands on that company again...............

i did cancel my account, and stopped playing the game. I wonder from mmorpg to mmorpg only to find that most companies spend millions on "shallow", boring games.

i had found a game that was typical of the western world cast of mind and not a consloe type of asian - corean world, but that went down the drain thx to SOE..........

and in our days where pcs are strong enough to make good graphics, this game looks HORRIBLE..............

Status
Not open for further replies.