(DDoS) How do you go in the router logs to block that IP

Apr 27, 2018
I’ve been getting hit off for 9 days straight now, because my IP is on a known database site.
I can’t do anything about it since I have a fat static and my IP is too lazy to even help me with the problem. I’ve begged them at their helpdesk for hours, I’ve had a bill for over €400 simply for calling their helpdesk and it still hasn’t helped.
Their chat support is terrible and don’t even understand a ddos attack.

Can anyone please help me block the IP from my router so I can finally use my internet again?

Solution
You can't fix it once the damage is done at the moment the traffic gets on the path to your house.

DDOS attacks are not real common. Everyone that knows how to build bot nets is more interested in making money. The people that actually want to do attacks against you would really have to hate you to keep paying money for days. It is not cheap.

Don't believe the messages in your router it calls everything DDOS when some are simple port scans.

Still you can do nothing, even ISP can do little against large attacks against companies.
You can't fix it once the damage is done at the moment the traffic gets on the path to your house.

DDOS attacks are not real common. Everyone that knows how to build bot nets is more interested in making money. The people that actually want to do attacks against you would really have to hate you to keep paying money for days. It is not cheap.

Don't believe the messages in your router it calls everything DDOS when some are simple port scans.

Still you can do nothing, even ISP can do little against large attacks against companies.

Solution
If its a static IP then only your ISP can change it. A few things to try, you can threaten to leave their server for another competitor, cancel your static IP to get a dynamic one then after a few weeks call and get a new static IP, call and have them send out a service person to confirm what is going on and get it resolved that way.