Question Dead TITAN Z Possible repair methods?

forzahorizon3guy

Honorable
Apr 6, 2018
So i have a NVIDIA TITAN Z and like its 100% dead as in when you connect it to something its as if its not even there, the fans and lights and all that turn on (thats litterally it), i have had a local tech repair shop take a look at it

They Replaced a blown capacitor and also rebuilt a PCB trace (apparently the capacitor like vaporized the trace when the cap failed)
They also flashed the Vbios. (still didnt work)

They now say there is nothing more they can do.

Is there anything i could attempt to do to it to get it to work? (i dont care how neck bearded the solution is all i care about is getting the thing to work)

They also said one of the major reasons they could not continue is due to the cards rareity they dont have access to PCB schematics? might there be any way to get those

Last edited:

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
So i have a NVIDIA TITAN Z and like its 100% dead as in when you connect it to something its as if its not even there, the fans and lights and all that turn on (thats litterally it), i have had a local tech repair shop take a look at it

They Replaced a blown capacitor and also rebuilt a PCB trace (apparently the capacitor like vaporized the trace when the cap failed)
They also flashed the Vbios. (still didnt work)

They now say there is nothing more they can do.

Is there anything i could attempt to do to it to get it to work? (i dont care how neck bearded the solution is all i care about is getting the thing to work)

They also said one of the major reasons they could not continue is due to the cards rareity they dont have access to PCB schematics? might there be any way to get those

Hi @forzahorizon3guy

Something like this for starters for basic testing, there is another part to it that I'll look for once I get home as I'm just about to leave the office. More to come regardless if I can find what I'm looking for. Give me a couple hrs. I'm sure in the mean time someone else here will post what I'm looking for.. :)