Deals of the Day: More Hardware, Laptops, Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

billin30

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2008
Agreed having no money, but I do like this segment, so keep it up, so that when we all do have money, we can cash in on these great deals.

hatemongeratf

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2009
The Consumerist has daily deals that are also great for bargain hunters. It includes electronics (a $330 28" LCD monitor was last week) and I've found some great deals there. I just bought Firefly on DVD for $16.

godwhomismike

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]amdgamer666[/nom]^ Agreed, seeing core i7 laptops for under a grand would be enough for me to spontaneously buy... if I had the money[/citation]

Same boat, I am closing on a house next week. If I wasn't, I would be picking up that HP DV6t laptop. I got the price down to $1040 with 6GB DDR3 ram, and a 500GB hard drive in it, which is pretty awesome.

Maybe during the holidays I will find some extra money to make it happen.

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
[citation][nom]hatemongeratf[/nom]The Consumerist has daily deals that are also great for bargain hunters. It includes electronics (a $330 28" LCD monitor was last week) and I've found some great deals there. I just bought Firefly on DVD for $16.[/citation]

$279 for a 28" at TigerDirect at the moment =O

yang

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
could you perhaps do these articles for non US (canadian) for example. I never understood why majority of US shopping sites refuse to ship to canadian customers. If there's any country in the world that resemble close to the US in terms of demographics/exchange rate/ease of shipping, it would be us canadians.

hedfones

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
I don't understand why this segment is always so short. It seems to me that one can find hundreds of deals all around the internet everyday. Why only about a dozen?

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]matt87_50[/nom]where are all the 'good deals' on Macs toms??[/citation]

Hahahahah! *wipes tears from eyes*

That was a good one.

Anyway... Why in the world quad core notebooks? Why not a couple of dual cores in there?

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Kelavarus[/nom]Hahahahah! *wipes tears from eyes*That was a good one.Anyway... Why in the world quad core notebooks? Why not a couple of dual cores in there?[/citation]
I think I'd actually rather a 2.66GHz dual over a 1.6GHz quad on a laptop.
Though on a desktop, quadcore no doubt. =D
Actually decent prices on the laptops... too bad I'm near broke...

Status
Not open for further replies.