Debating buying THIS PC. Is the price Justified? Are there better options out there?

RealBeast

Titan
I ran the key parts through pcpartpicker and you cannot really get the parts cheaper than that price, although there is no specific information on the PSU used. That GPU is what drives the price.

If you drop that card down to a 1070/1070Ti, it would be much cheaper -- but that's your call. Personally, I'm avoiding the 20xx cards until the issues are worked out.

Obviously, you understand that personal preference is a huge factor in builds. I always use Seasonic PSUs and G.Skill memory; and pretty much always use ASUS boards and Samsung SSDs. And the case can make a big price difference, my last was a HAF 932 instead of my usual LianLi, but still over $200.

I'd be in real trouble if I lived near a Microcenter -- best prices anywhere on key items.

Twistfaria

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2016
Not sure about that manufacturer but if you don't want to build your own system then it looks like a decent price. The best thing I can say about it though is that you would be buying it from Micro Center. They pride themselves on really good customer service and knowledge. They will also help you if you have any issues with the system. I recently bought several of my components there and was really impressed with them. I had to exchange a part and it could not have been easier!! However if it's something you might want to do I absolutely recommend building your own system! I had put it off for years and finally broke down and made one just last month. It was a very cool experience and now I know my PC from top to bottom! You just have to do the research and go slow and learn how to troubleshoot when things don't work. lol