Question Default Window Restore Ratio

Aug 21, 2019
Is there a way to have a consistent size/ratio for restored windows - regardless of the program?

Why:
I'm working on a 21:9 ultra-wide monitor, but trying to make some 16:9 videos. I know there are other ways of doing this, but for several reasons, I'm making my desktop a green screen that can be easily cropped or replaced in post and then swapping between multiple programs. It would be REALLY nice if I could make each program default to a 16:9 aspect ratio and even lock into that ratio by holding shift/control/etc just like I would resize something within photoshop, obs, etc.

viveknayyar007

Splendid
Hello

Can you please try changing the screen resolution? This way you can have all your programs fixed to the ratio you define.

About easy switching, you can try a free third-party solution available here and see if you find it useful.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!

Aug 21, 2019
Hello

Can you please try changing the screen resolution? This way you can have all your programs fixed to the ratio you define.

About easy switching, you can try a free third-party solution available here and see if you find it useful.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!
Thank you for the suggestion, but that's actually exactly what I'm trying not to do. I want to keep my screen resolution the same and be able to restore windows from any program in 16:9 ratio even while being resized.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS