Dell 790 Ultra Small Form Factor

Solution
So what? Each generation is newer and better than the last. If you were looking at getting a 6xxx or 7xxx series CPU I wouldn't be as concerned. Again, you are talking about buying parts to get something FIVE generations old up and running. I wouldn't bother doing that.

I currently run a 3770K. I built this machine so many years ago I'm not sure when I built it. 5? 6? If the board broke and I needed to build something new, I wouldn't buy a board to get a CPU that old running. I would buy newer, so my machine can take advantage of the new things that have come up. For example, if my board broke, I would sell my 3770K, buy a 7700K and a board that supports that and reuse my DDR3 ram because ram costs so much. The crazy thing...
According to this data sheet (page 10), the only expansion options on the 790 USFF are the memory slots, and a mini-PCIe slot which is probably used by a WiFi card.

http://clascsg.uconn.edu/download/specs/O790.pdf

If you don't need WiFi, you can buy an adapter which will convert the mini-PCIe slot into a full size PCIe slot that you can plug a graphics card into. But it'll be ugly and delicate, and depending on how many PCIe lanes the slot supports you may not get much performance. Most of these WiFi mini-PCIe slots only have 1 or 2 PCIe lanes, though I have heard of a few which are x4. You'll need an external power source too in order to get the whole thing working (look into PicoPSUs).

https://www.amazon.com/XCSOURCE-External-Independent-Graphics-AC774/dp/B071RTC9HP

Frankly, given the age of the processor and the fact that it's just an i3, I'd suggest buying a new system if you want to add a decent graphics card.

May 4, 2018
I have old pc, intel core 2 dou and 3 ram can i just remove all thing from it and then put my new pc on it and just replace em or smth like that . The parts like ram and processor and the hdd

You'd need a new motherboard as well. Sandy Bridge uses a different socket from Core 2. The RAM is probably DDR2 (for a Core 2 system), so wouldn't be usable with your i3 (DDR3). Basically, the only things you'd be able to salvage from your old PC are the case, power supply, and possibly the drives if they're SATA.

Sandy Bridge came out in 2011. 7 years is a good run for a PC. I'm recommending most casual users upgrade their PC every 5-8 years now. Try the Dell outlet website. Refurbished i3 systems regularly show up there for less than $300, refurb i5s (quad core) for less than $400. Keep an eye out for 8th gen i3s, which are now quad cores, and whose integrated graphics is not that far off from the 1030 you're considering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0MeI0sQfy4

May 4, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from mhmad.abd.20032 : "What can I get from it"

No guys you didnt understand me, i meant like can i buy new motherboard to the old pc and replace my intel core 2 processor to the intel core i3, Ram ddr3 and the hard drive? And then i can buy graphic card and use it

The problem here is that to get a cheap motherboard you are already 60$ in. Your psu is most likely absolute crap in the core 2 system so I would not use that part.

The smartest thing to do is sell the dell 790 for about 80$ and go to ebay.
There get a DELL TOWER computer with a second gen i5 or up AND 8gb of ram. These sell for around 120$
Avoid hp at all costs since they have a bunch of wierd restrictions with their psu and whatnot.

Getting a motherboard for such an old platform costs quite a bit of money and for just a low end i3 it's definatly not worth it. You'll also have a useless 790 sitting around so just selling it would be the best route to go.

4745454b

Titan
The problem with buying just a board is you are going to buy something used, and again it's many generations old. It can be done yes. But you are going to end up putting money into a very old system. If that's all the budget allows then fine. But I would honestly try to get something newer.

4745454b

Titan
So what? Each generation is newer and better than the last. If you were looking at getting a 6xxx or 7xxx series CPU I wouldn't be as concerned. Again, you are talking about buying parts to get something FIVE generations old up and running. I wouldn't bother doing that.

I currently run a 3770K. I built this machine so many years ago I'm not sure when I built it. 5? 6? If the board broke and I needed to build something new, I wouldn't buy a board to get a CPU that old running. I would buy newer, so my machine can take advantage of the new things that have come up. For example, if my board broke, I would sell my 3770K, buy a 7700K and a board that supports that and reuse my DDR3 ram because ram costs so much. The crazy thing is you are talking about buying parts to get something even older than my CPU running! If you have a small budget and can't get anything newer I understand. But you haven't mentioned budget once. Why buy old parts to get an old thing up and running? Old used parts aren't what I'd be trying to get.

i can still add graphic card and then i can run games perfectly

Probably not. An old i3 from 6-8yrs ago isn't going to handle AAA games coming out now very well.

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/far-cry-5/15464

Farcry 5 says you need an i5.

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/battlegrounds/15571

Same with PUBG. You'd be building a system that already fails to meet the minimum requirements for games coming out.

Solution