Dell A2010 AIO Tries to turn on.

72maverick

Prominent
Dec 4, 2017
I have had this Dell A2010 AIO for several years now and it always worked great. The other day I tried to turn it on and it just clicked and turned off, 3-4 seconds later it automatically tries to turn on again but shuts back down. It just repeats that over and over... I pulled the PS and looked at it, but didn't see any blown Caps or blown traces. ( have no checked the power output yet, Don't know how) . Next I pulled and reseated the RAM and I turned it on and YAY, It worked! I didn't pay much attention to the screen but it was the . Press 1 to continue press 2 for configuration, IF I remember right. and at the bottom of the screen I saw " TICK ERROR". Instead of paying more attention I just shut it off, put it back together and .... back to the same thing.. tries to start and turns back off, etc... I tried pulling the ram again, but this time nothing happened.. Anyone have any clues? If it was the Power Supply would it not have worked that one time for me? When it is turning on and off, there is a green light that stay on all the time next to the RAM. I can see them when the back is off.