dell Dimension 4500 power supply

I am thinking of accepting a Dell Dimension 4500 from a friend and
setting up Linux and file server on it (for my internal home network)
and also using it as a desktop with Debian/Suse.

I have a few questions though (my friends has no idea about computer
internals):
1) How much memory does the the AGP graphics card ATI Rage 128 Pro Ulta
have?
2) Can I add a 120G HDD to it without running into power supply
problems? IIRC, it has 250W power supply.
3) Also, I hope the power supply will not be a problem if I were to
replace the AGP vide card with a much higher end model?
4) Do all USB ports work okay? I intend to use a CF card reader, perhaps
a USB modem, and occasionally mount my camcorder as a USB storage
device. So the 6 USB ports seem to be okay in number, but what about the
power supply?

Thanks in advance,
->HS

--
(Please remove all underscores from my email address to get the correct
one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)

"H. S." <g_reate_xcalibur@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> 1) How much memory does the the AGP graphics card ATI Rage 128 Pro Ulta
> have?

Probably 32 MBytes, but it could be 16.

> 2) Can I add a 120G HDD to it without running into power supply
> problems? IIRC, it has 250W power supply.

Yes.

> 3) Also, I hope the power supply will not be a problem if I were to
> replace the AGP vide card with a much higher end model?

Should be fine with any current card.

> 4) Do all USB ports work okay? I intend to use a CF card reader, perhaps
> a USB modem, and occasionally mount my camcorder as a USB storage
> device. So the 6 USB ports seem to be okay in number, but what about the
> power supply?

Most USB devices have their own power - certainly the camcorder will, and a
disc drive would.
The other devices use so little power it's not worth worrying about.

hh

It's a 32MB card.
HH