Dell inspiron 5675 not showing up on monitor.

Feb 5, 2019
My Dell Inspiron 5675 has gone gonzo.... I was playing need for speed payback. The PC froze and I had to switch it off by pressing the power button for five seconds. After switching it on it displays the amber light. Which means something is wrong. So I remove every component and discharged it. After that I put everything back and it boot to windows. After that I switched off normally and coupled it back. Reconnect the whole thing. The system lights comes up normally with solid white light and everything works as it should but nothing displays on monitor. So I pressed the power button, It went off and I switch it on again. The next I see is the same thing no signal or anything. Also I notice the keyboard lights doesn't come up. So I tried everything I know, reseating components and all sorts. At first I thought it was the gpu. But the keyboard light supposed to show. But the mouse shows light. Then later I started thinking maybe it's a board or psu problem. Well from my research sha. I realised gpu or board or psu. But I haven't tested the gpu on another system. Also the hdmi cable works well I was able to connect the monitor to other devices, phones and laptops.

Before When I switched on the system, the graphics card fan will spin and stop until there's load on it before it spins again. But this time around it's different. If I switched it on the gpu fans just keep spinning, even when nothing is connected. The cpu fan on the other hand is behaving normally. It spin fast on boot up and slow down when there's no load. But some people said the motherboard can make the graphics misbehave and even other components.

So house what do you think might be the problem? All the lights that indicate problem are displaying the right way. Now just the graphics card. So now I don't want to believe my mobo is toasted. That won't be cool at all.
My pc runs on Ryzen 3 1200, XFX Rx 570 4gb graphics card. 16gb ddr4 2400mhz Ram.

Lutfij

Titan
I would ask you to remove the CMOS battery and replace it after 15 mins then see if the system powers up. You might also want to check and see what the specs of the PSU is. You could post an image of the stickered info on the PSU's side.

Feb 5, 2019
@Lutfij, I really appreciate your response. But I have ready removed and replaced the cmos battery but still no response. Could it be the graphics card? The system has no on-board graphics