Dell Inspirons and Latitudes

Okay folks, so I'm thinking about buying a Latitude D810 because quite frankly
they rock :)

However I'm not opposed to the 9300 line of the Inspiron line :)

My question to you all is if there are any rumors of a D820 or Inspiron 9400
coming out anytime soon.

Cheers,
-gg-

Not that I have heard. My 9300 kicks ass, thank you very much! It's an
awesome machine and I'm very pleased with it. Not something you would want
to haul around with you all the time, it weighs over 8 pounds.

"Gray Ghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery.com> wrote in message
> Okay folks, so I'm thinking about buying a Latitude D810 because quite
frankly
> they rock :)
>
> However I'm not opposed to the 9300 line of the Inspiron line :)
>
> My question to you all is if there are any rumors of a D820 or Inspiron
9400
> coming out anytime soon.
>
> Cheers,
> -gg-

Kevin,

Thanks for the information. I guess my question for you is how much of an
annoyance it is to have a 10/100 network adapter in it?

-gg-

> Not that I have heard. My 9300 kicks ass, thank you very much! It's
> an awesome machine and I'm very pleased with it. Not something you
> would want to haul around with you all the time, it weighs over 8
> pounds.
>
> "Gray Ghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery.com> wrote in message
>
>> Okay folks, so I'm thinking about buying a Latitude D810 because
>> quite
>>
> frankly
>
>> they rock :)
>>
>> However I'm not opposed to the 9300 line of the Inspiron line :)
>>
>> My question to you all is if there are any rumors of a D820 or
>> Inspiron
>>
> 9400
>
>> coming out anytime soon.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -gg-

No annoyance at all. It just sits there, behaving itself. It has built in
wireless, of course.

> Kevin,
>
> Thanks for the information. I guess my question for you is how much of an
> annoyance it is to have a 10/100 network adapter in it?
>
> -gg-
>
> > Not that I have heard. My 9300 kicks ass, thank you very much! It's
> > an awesome machine and I'm very pleased with it. Not something you
> > would want to haul around with you all the time, it weighs over 8
> > pounds.
> >
> > "Gray Ghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery.com> wrote in message
> >
> >> Okay folks, so I'm thinking about buying a Latitude D810 because
> >> quite
> >>
> > frankly
> >
> >> they rock :)
> >>
> >> However I'm not opposed to the 9300 line of the Inspiron line :)
> >>
> >> My question to you all is if there are any rumors of a D820 or
> >> Inspiron
> >>
> > 9400
> >
> >> coming out anytime soon.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> -gg-

I use both the wireless and the wired that are built into mine. Whatever
connects, connects.

Tom
"Kevin" <webman6@hot4mail.com> wrote in message
> No annoyance at all. It just sits there, behaving itself. It has built
> in
> wireless, of course.
>
> "Gray Ghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery.com> wrote in message
>> Kevin,
>>
>> Thanks for the information. I guess my question for you is how much of
>> an
>> annoyance it is to have a 10/100 network adapter in it?
>>
>> -gg-
>>
>> > Not that I have heard. My 9300 kicks ass, thank you very much! It's
>> > an awesome machine and I'm very pleased with it. Not something you
>> > would want to haul around with you all the time, it weighs over 8
>> > pounds.
>> >
>> > "Gray Ghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery.com> wrote in message

>> > frankly

>> > 9400

Dang... there was a 40% off coupon last night... :-\

> I use both the wireless and the wired that are built into mine.
> Whatever connects, connects.
>
> Tom
> "Kevin" <webman6@hot4mail.com> wrote in message
>> No annoyance at all. It just sits there, behaving itself. It has
>> built
>> in
>> wireless, of course.
>> "Gray Ghost" <grayghost@binarybrewery.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Kevin,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the information. I guess my question for you is how much
>>> of
>>> an
>>> annoyance it is to have a 10/100 network adapter in it?
>>> -gg-

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:44:12 -0700, "Kevin" <webman6@hot4mail.com>
wrote:

>Not that I have heard. My 9300 kicks ass, thank you very much! It's an
>awesome machine and I'm very pleased with it. Not something you would want
>to haul around with you all the time, it weighs over 8 pounds.

You should try tearing one apart. Three fans and 5 lbs of screws.
The best techs can do a motherboard in 45 minutes. I could probably
finish one in 20 if I could find a mini-version of the NASCAR lug-nut
removers with a philips-head on the end.

Dan