Question Dell Optiplex 3060 won't turn on

Dec 29, 2022
After shutting down my pc when I try to start it again it won't turn on. Nothing happen when I press the power button I have to remove the power cord from PSU then again put it back then pc will start up
Pc specs
I5 8500
12 GB ram
Gtx 1060 3gb
260 watt dell PSU

Dec 29, 2022
After shutting down my pc when I try to start it again it won't turn on. Nothing happen when I press the power button I have to remove the power cord from PSU then again put it back then pc will start up
Pc specs
I5 8500
12 GB ram
Gtx 1060 3gb
260 watt dell PSU

I think that your power supply isn't strong enough for everything in the PC.
Maybe try removing your GTX 1060 and try to boot from the internal graphics.

Dec 29, 2022
Finding a new Tfx power supply is super hard

This may happen due to overcharged capacitors. This causes the PC not to boot. To test this, power on your PC and play with it for a bit, then turn it off. Try to turn it on, and it won't work as you said. When you unplug it, click the power button once or twice then plug it back in. This should discharge the capacitor, allowing you to boot the computer once again.

Overcharged capacitors are likely due to the power supply being stressed in running all of that hardware.

Dec 29, 2022
This may happen due to overcharged capacitors. This causes the PC not to boot. To test this, power on your PC and play with it for a bit, then turn it off. Try to turn it on, and it won't work as you said. When you unplug it, click the power button once or twice then plug it back in. This should discharge the capacitor, allowing you to boot the computer once again.

Overcharged capacitors are likely due to the power supply being stressed in running all of that hardware.
Ty for your assistance will try to find SFX PSU and try to fit it in