Question Dell OptiPlex 7020 won't boot

rockerrb3

Honorable
Dec 1, 2016
My computer won't boot after I connected 2 new external HDs. When I disconnect them the computer boots just fine. When the drives are connected and I try and boot the computer it just goes to the Dell logo. I don't get a spinning circle or anything so idk if pressing an F key to change the boot drive will work or not. If it does work, then what F key do I need to press? I didn't change anything and I don't want to have to keep disconnecting and reconnecting the drives every time I need to boot or restart my computer. I'm using Windows 10.

My computer won't boot after I connected 2 new external HDs. When I disconnect them the computer boots just fine. When the drives are connected and I try and boot the computer it just goes to the Dell logo. I don't get a spinning circle or anything so idk if pressing an F key to change the boot drive will work or not. If it does work, then what F key do I need to press? I didn't change anything and I don't want to have to keep disconnecting and reconnecting the drives every time I need to boot or restart my computer. I'm using Windows 10.
Look in the manual should say how to enter the bios.