Dell U2414h vs Asus VX239h vs Samsung S24D590PL

Kryssner

Reputable
Feb 10, 2016
Hy. I'm looking for a new monitor, and i'm stuck at this 3, and i have no idea with which one to go. It will be used for gaming and movies 90% of the time. Gaming will be World of Tanks and MMORPGs, so i do not need 120/144 Hz. If anyone can give me other options to this tree monitors, i will be happy to check it. Budget i'd prefer not to go over 250 Euro, and i'll be happy to be under 200 :) but 250 is the high limit. Thank you for help.

Kryssner

Reputable
Feb 10, 2016
Considering that Samsung is about 60-70 Euro cheaper, and after few reviews i have read, i think i will go with Samsung. The only thing that it's still keep me back from it, is that Samsung does not have a VESA Mounting, and also does not have Display Port, two things that Dell have. What do you guys think?

fredfinks

Honorable
No.
Samsung or Dell. AOC is a cheap brand. Asus make the best mobos but i wouldnt use any asus monitor apart from basic office monitor fitout.
The Dell 2414H is the best of this lot. If you dont need the VESA mount get the samsung.

Kryssner

Reputable
Feb 10, 2016
I have read some reviews about Dell, and people are complaining about Backlight-bleed and IPS-Glow on Dell, but no complains on Samsung about this. The truth is that the reviews were from 2014 before LG implemented the ‘A-TW (Advanced True White)’ but i dont know if this is fixing only the IPS-Glow or also de backlight-bleed. Any one can give me some info about this? i could not find anything on this matter. Thank you.

TRENDING THREADS