Dell Unveils All-in-One Desktop With Multi-Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]tayb[/nom]No dedicated GPU? Has to be a reporting error. No way they would offer a quad core and only integrated graphics.[/citation]
Maybe because you do not need a GTX 2XX or 48XX to encode video and use photoshop. Space is the limmiting factor here.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]nukemaster[/nom]Maybe because you do not need a GTX 2XX or 48XX to encode video and use photoshop. Space is the limmiting factor here.[/citation]

You don't need a quad core that either. I would much rather have a dedicated GPU, even an older one such as an 8600m GT, and a dual core CPU than a quad core and integrated graphics.

bdollar

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
i agree with tayb on the integrated. if they can fit a dedicated gpu in a notebook they should be able to fit it in this. it isn't like there aren't other all-in-ones. i'm not promoted that it has to be some major 4870x2 pizzazz but only itegrated, ugg.

Shnur

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
[citation][nom]tayb[/nom]No dedicated GPU? Has to be a reporting error. No way they would offer a quad core and only integrated graphics.[/citation]
Yeah... that's what you get if you buy from OEMs... overpowered CPUs with integrated graphics.

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
[citation][nom]nukemaster[/nom]Maybe because you do not need a GTX 2XX or 48XX to encode video and use photoshop. Space is the limmiting factor here.[/citation]
Photoshop CS4 takes advantage of the Graphic card capabilityes as well as After effect wich is used for video compositing ;) anyway i`m still a fan of the old mouse and keyboard, i find it uncomfortable to raise my hands on the screen to do smth.

sublifer

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
I'm glad they've finally made a decent looking all-in-one. Those pieces of..... that have the gigantic bottom bezel to hide the PC parts in were ugly as heck. Take this any day over an iMac

tangosmoker

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2009
What is the difference between the 9200 and the 9400 GPU?
When you order the Studio One through Dell (in Canada anyways), there is no price difference between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.