[SOLVED] Dell Wyze 5470 aio (external monitor)

Oct 7, 2021
Topic:

How would I turn a Dell Wyze 5470 aio to an external monitor for my PS4 / Xbox etc? I have a USB to HDMI convertor but it seems to not work as well. There is no HDMI button on this just a power and volume keys. Thank you for reading.

Solution
The simple answer is, you don't. All-in-one's have all their connections made internally so in this respect you can't manage to connect an external display input to the All-in-One without tampering with the exterior and then splicing wires/cables in said AIO.

Lutfij

Titan
The simple answer is, you don't. All-in-one's have all their connections made internally so in this respect you can't manage to connect an external display input to the All-in-One without tampering with the exterior and then splicing wires/cables in said AIO.

Reactions: Korokun
Solution
Oct 7, 2021
I am curious. Would that be expensive for someone to do? Or best just go ahead and buy a TV for all that trouble? And thank you for your answer!