Dell XPS 15

crazyj12

Prominent
Jan 17, 2018
Is the 512 gb ssd and the 1tb option both ssd on the Dell XPS 15 touch (4k) model? The dell website is somewhat misleading to a computer novice like me. I'd like to have all ssd and not a hybrid. Or is it even worth getting the 1tb? I suppose I can always get external storage or add more later on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Solution
Do you know why you would want a 1 TB drive? Unless you are installing a lot of games or saving things like movies on the drive, you don't need that big of a drive. For normal use, even a 120 GB drive is fine. Also, do not get a 4k screen on a laptop, especially one with a 15" screen, the dot pitch is too small and text and icons will be tiny. Not worth it, get a 1080 screen.
Do you know why you would want a 1 TB drive? Unless you are installing a lot of games or saving things like movies on the drive, you don't need that big of a drive. For normal use, even a 120 GB drive is fine. Also, do not get a 4k screen on a laptop, especially one with a 15" screen, the dot pitch is too small and text and icons will be tiny. Not worth it, get a 1080 screen.

Solution